Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1. Photography and Film

My number one choice for a major is Photography. I have found my love for photography at the age of sixteen and by seeing all the talented pictures at the department made me fall in love all over again.

This collage of different photography advertisements is reminding me of why I picked photography as my number one major choice. The reason why I picked this is because it was the first subject of art that I was introduced to in high school and because it is my way of letting myself go and escape from all reality.

The darkroom is a big part of why I am here attending the art foundation and by taking this picture I wanted to pay respects to the room who at the same time gave me hell also rewarded me with the opportunity I have in the VCUarts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment